Friday, October 15, 2010

αℓєχ яυѕѕσ «ʓ



Alex Russo  is known as Selena Gomez and is the middle child and only Russo daughter. Alex is very outgoing but is rude to her friends and especially family. She is also a smart girl and also has generosity, loyal and passion but not a hard worker in anything but magic because she tries her best to win the compition and become the Russo's wizard. Harper Finkle and she are best friends since childhood and are always together every were they go. Alex gets along good with her older brother Justin and loves him the most. In the show Wizards of a Waverly Place she says that Justin was everything she ever wanted to be and she was also jealous of how smart he was and how kind he is. Justin says as his response that he is jealous of how everything comes easy to her and especially magic and wich is why she tries so hard to be perfect. Alex gives trouble to her parents because she sometimes doesn’t know how to handle magic and when she does something wrong she thinks it’s very funny even though she gets punished for it. She is her daddy’s little girl and according to him Alex uses her puppy dog eyes to get out of trouble .Alex is known as a slacker at school  and has been sent so many times to the principal’s office that they even give donuts and coffee to each other.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is very sweet and pretty good information for me to be reading. Keep up the good work and cant wait to read about Justin and Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you wrote about Selena and i think shes pretty but the thing that bothers me the most is, that she takes it too far with acting, in my opinion i think shes trying to be as good as Hannah Montana, dont you think lol .

    -Moe Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    I think Alex is one of my favourite people on this show. Justin and Zeke are my favourite... but I think she bring the "funny" to the show. The thing I like the most is that she tries to make Justin miserable. lol :P
    You will start to notice that all my comments are one your blog... hahaha... It’s because I love the show :)

    ReplyDelete